Company: Muktinath Krishi Company Limited (MKCL)
Muktinath Krishi Company Limited (MKCL) is an associate company of Muktinath Bikash Bank Limited established in 2018 as a public limited company envisioning Sustainable Agri Economic Development of Nepal.
MKCL has core objective to be a Manager in Agriculture Value Chain by developing Agri business throughout the chain such as agriculture production, collection, processing, national & International marketing, research & development, technical services including supply of all agriculture inputs to farmers. Muktinath Krishi will access both financial and non-financial support to create complete solution in agri-business.
Position: Technical Officer
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu, Nepal (with frequent field visit throughout Nepal)
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 2 years
• Should have at-least B.Sc. in Agriculture with 2-3 years of professional experience or M.Sc. in Agriculture with 1 year of professional engagement
• Experience of working in similar job will be prioritized
• Should have good knowledge on MS Office
• Good communication & inter-personnel skills of communication
• Responsible to assist on overall technical related plan & activities of the company
• Technical assistance basically on agri inputs such as seeds, bio-fertilizer, pesticide, plant nutrients, farm machinery and other accessories of farm
• Responsible to prepare technical training documents, crop calendar, cost of production & market promotional materials (Leaflet, brochure, pumplet, booklet etc.) such that to maintain Muktinath Knowledge center.
• To oversee the Research trial plot conducted in different parts of country
• To review the technical literature and suggest different technical practices to the management for adoption
• To attach with farmers and cooperative producing different crops, provide them technical assistance & prepare the harvesting schedule
• To coordinate with Market Research & Promotion Officer for necessary technical delivery
• To maintain company SoPs in all level
Last date to apply: 5 May 2020
HOW TO APPLY
All eligible Nepali candidates are requested to submit your CV along with application letter and passport size photograph in firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5 May 2020.