Company: Hamro Krishi Sahakari Santha Limited
Hamro Krishi Sahakari Sanstha Limited is one of the leading cooperatives in Sarlahi district, Nepal working across the district for past six years. It is an entrusted cooperative in the district and its work has been acknowledged by the Nepal government as well as Division Cooperative Office of Sarlahi as the best cooperative in the district for the year 2073.
With a soul purpose to harness local agriculture entrepreneurship skill, the organization is all set to implement Hamro Krishi Karyakram in Sarlahi and Mahottari District. Hamro Krishi Karyakram is a project Supported under the Dakchyata TVET Practical Partnership managed by the British Council and funded by the European Union. The project aims to enhance the employability of rural youths on commercial agriculture sector through market relevant quality skill training based on CTEVT system in partnership with private sectors. For an immediate appointment for this project, the organization invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals for the below mentioned positions.
Position: Team Leader(Sarlahi Based for 18 Months)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Sarlahi
• Master’s Degree in Social Science or any other discipline with good understanding of development issues
• At least 2 years of proven experience in project/program operation, management and donor reporting
• Good presentation, negotiation, communication and report writing skills
• A quick hand in computer application preferably MS-Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Knowledge of budget planning, team monitoring, translation & resource mobilization
• Experience working with financial institutions and training providers will be an added advantage.
• Oversee entire project activities and coordinate with the stakeholders
• Coordinate for project planning, implementation and monitoring of the Dakchyata Project
• Prepare progress reports (quarterly, annual, final) for the Project in coordination with project staff
• Facilitate and coordinate in monitoring progress and evaluation of project activities including financial performances
• Facilitate and coordinate in preparation of Annual Project Reviews and Work Plan of the Project
• Follow up on the implementation of the planned activities
Last date to apply: 16 April 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested individuals can send an application mentioning why you think are suitable for the post, an updated CV and contact details of two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org within 16 April 2020, 5 PM Nepali Time. The recruitment process will be concluded earlier than the given deadline if found suitable candidate for the above mentioned job openings.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further screening process. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.