Company: Kathmandu international Study Center (KISC)
KISC in an international, English Medium School providing education from Kindergarten to Grade 12. It is a culturally diverse international school which represents students from nearly 20 different countries. Over 80% of the students are international.
Position: Cambridge AS/A Level Art Teacher
Nature of Contract: Time bound, Initially for the academic year 2020 – 2021
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field from an international university preferred.
- Competent to teach Cambridge international Curriculum such as IGCSE, AS/A Level.
- Must have outstanding ability in reading, writing, speaking and listening in English, IELTS overall band 6 or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of teaching/classroom experience in international school setting.
- Must be willing to adhere to and support the KISC mission, vision and values. Possesses strong and wide- ranging knowledge of integrating technology meaningfully into teaching and learning; able to facilitate high quality online teaching when required.
Last date to apply: 7th August, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Email CV/Resume with a cover letter explaining your education values and its basis in not more than 300 words. Failure to submit these documents automatically disqualifies candidates for shorting. KISC child Protection policy is strictly enforced.
Only short – listed candidates will be contacted to move further in the selection process.
Please Email at: email@example.com
Application deadline: Friday 7 August by 5 PM.