Company: Euro Kids
EuroKids Bhaktapur is one of the best schools in Bhaktapur. It is the first branded school of Bhaktapur.
With the guidance of qualified and well trained teachers, child will learn to think deeply, solve problems and work cooperatively at Eurokids Bhaktapur. The well managed classrooms with smart boards, AC, CCTV and spacious playground provides stimulating indoor and outdoor environments where children can build on their natural curiosity while developing their social and emotional skills, language and literacy, physical development and much much more.
At EuroKids Bhaktapur children get international exposure as they can participate in different international programs like 3DI Program from NewZealand, Finland Math from Finland, Drama Class by the Dutch teacher from Neitherlands. The ECA classes like Dance, Music, Yoga, Art & Craft, Marital Arts, Scouts, Sanskrit class and English language development class are other added benefits.
EuroKids Bhaktapur is offering quality education in affordable fee. If you want to know more, you can simply contact us @ 9886598381.
Position: Primary Level Nepali Teacher
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Bhaktapur
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 1 year
• Should have completed Bachelors degree
• Proficiency in Nepali language
• Must have effective classroom management skill
• Candidate should be open to new ideas and should be able to work in a team
• Knowledge in related curriculum and should be able to prepare a lesson plan
• Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school
• Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
• Manage children behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures
• Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences
• Motivating students with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
Offered Salary: No limit for deserving candidates.
Last date to apply: 14th May 2020