Website Vianet Communications Private Limited
Number of Vacancy(ies): 1
Qualification: Bachelors degree in IT or relevant field
Experience: 2 years of experience in Kubernetes
Contract of Employment: Full-time
Working Hours: 8 hours
Job Location: Jawalakhel
Skills and Knowledge:
- Good understanding of DevOps tools Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ansible, etc.
- Hands-on experience in Linux OS.
- Strong Technical knowledge in security and architecture.
- Setup and configuration of applications on Linux and Windows servers.
- Troubleshoot application issues working with various technology partners and vendors.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Installation, migration, configuration, maintenance, technical support, and troubleshooting of applications on Linux and Windows platforms.
- Provisioning new VMs, firewall changes, security updates, bug fixes, monitoring, and performance tuning (scaling, clustering, load balancing).
- Configure backup processes, document and thoroughly test restore of the clustered environment to validate backup processes.
- Perform and support in change management for software and hardware upgrades.
- Apply trace logs on servers in case of troubleshooting complex incidents.
Benefits of joining us!
- Accidental and Medical Insurance
- Company Bonus
- Dashain Bonus
- Online Medical Consultation
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Social Security Fund (SSF)
- Internet Benefit
- We provide continuous growth and development
Application Deadline: 2021-11-29