Website Hitachi Energy Ltd.
Support and Implementation Engineer
Location: Kathmandu, Generic, Nepal
Job type: Full-Time
Type of role: Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
- Flexible work practices
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Support and Implementation Engineer for its Kathmandu, Nepal location. This role is responsible for implementing and L1 support of the application. S/he is responsible for maintaining the user system and troubleshooting the issue in the internal team machines.
- Application Implementation – Implement and install application on the test and production environments.Perform any other job-related duties incidental to the work.
- Support & troubleshooting – Troubleshoot and diagnose customer reported issues on the different levels of solutions (i.e., Database, Application, Network, Communication, and Integration Interfaces Levels). Configure the new setup for new joiner. Troubleshoot the Issue in the Internal Team Systems. Perform L1 Support.
- Ticketing – Act positively and respond promptly to the customer’s requests/tickets. Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams. Properly manage and check the workflow status of raised ticket to match SLA.
- Documentation – Prepare, review, and ensure accuracy of technical documentation.
- Report – Prepare monthly and OnDemand report of the Ticket status. Prepare monthly and OnDemand report of the IT inventory.
- Minimum of bachelor’s in Computer Science or any other relevant field with hands on Experience.
- Good Knowledge to work in Cloud Environment.
- Good knowledge of Web Application Hosting.
- Good Knowledge of Webservers (IIS, Apache, Nginx etc.)
- Good Knowledge of Relational Databases (MSSQL, MYSQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with the Jira Helpdesk and Ticketing system
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
Reference Number: NP53867229_E1
To apply for this job please visit www.hitachienergy.com.