Company: Asian Paints (Nepal) Pvt. Ltd.
Asian Paints (Nepal) Pvt. Ltd. started its operation in 1983. It is a subsidiary company of Asian Paints Ltd. in India. It is the largest paint company in Nepal with its manufacturing facility located at Hetauda Industrial Estate.
Certified under ISO:9001 and ISO:14001, the company also has certification of approval for most of its products from Nepal Bureau of Standards and Metrology.
The company has been a clear pioneer of innovation in Nepal. It leverages its worldwide experience to deliver products of international quality & range to the Nepali consumers at a reasonable price. Asian Paints manufactures complete range of decorative products. The outlets are spread across all the major towns of Nepal.
Asian Paints is organization who provides Performance Driven working environment and provides Great Learning Platform
Position: Supply Chain-Supervisor
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Hetauda
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 1 year
Age : Less than or equals to 30 years
Professional Skill Required : Time Management Ms Office Suite Data Analysis Communication Complaint Handling
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor degree in Management/Commerce/Business Studies
• Few years of experience(1-2 yrs) preferred
• Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office such as Word and well versed in Excel
• Data analysis
• Negotiation skills
• Customer Complaint handling
• Ability to deliver at time of pressure
• Dispatch handling and transportation arrangement for dealer & depot dispatch
• Warehouse management (using FIFO)
• Manpower planning and handling for dispatch
• Administrative work of maintaining required documentation
Reporting to: Jr. Officer Supply Chain
CTC: Salary as per company rules
Age: Below 30 years
Last date to apply: 16th Ashad, 2077.
HOW TO APPLY
If you find you are eligible for the mentioned position, please send us your resume along with application letter at email@example.com by 16th Ashad, 2077. In the subject of the mail, please mention Designation you are applying for.
This is for Nepalese applicants only.