Organization: Action Nepal
Action Nepal is a non-governmental humanitarian organization, established in 2000 AD in Dhading with a view to develop the socio-economic status of Nepalese people especially residing in rural area. It has paid its especial attention to work with deprived and marginalized people of the country adopting the methods of optimum utilization of local resources and technology. Action Nepal is seeking candidates who demonstrates developed communication and influencing skills, excellent knowledge of area of work and increasingly contribute to team planning, proactively assumes more responsibility and/or more difficult areas of work in agreement with manager.
Action Nepal, a highly recognized NGO is searching for the potential candidates for a project supported by Dan Church Aid for Dhading district.
Position: Sub Engineer
Number of Vacancies: 6
Overall Objective of the Position
The Sub Engineer is responsible for overall management and implementation of the project at Field Level.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Demonstrates commitment to Action Nepal core values.
• Supervision of field work
• Report to Project Coordinator on all issues related to progress of construction.
• Trouble-shoot and identify construction problems; offer timely and safe solutions.
• Ensure project proceeds in a timely manner.
• Complete necessary reports and meet at least monthly with Project coordinator to discuss project progress.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Minimum a certificate degree in relevant sectors
• Minimum of four years of experience thematic sector
• Commitment to basic workplace values and policies.
• Able, willing and committed to work with people of different backgrounds even in challenging areas.
• Able to cope with stress and work under difficult circumstances.
Last date to apply: 9th July, 2020.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with their latest CV, Educational Certificates and Cover letter to the email address email@example.com addressing to the HR, Action Nepal or drop at Action Nepal’s office within the office time by 9th July, 2020.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Action Nepal is an equal opportunity employer committed to staff composition that reflects the social and ethnic diversity of Nepali society. Applicants from disadvantaged groups, ethnic groups with disabilities and women are especially encouraged to apply.
Telephone inquiries will not be entertained. Canvassing at any stage will lead to auto disqualification of the applicants.