Rolling Plans Pvt. Ltd. (For Client)
Position: Structural Designer
𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬:
1) Prepare reports, designs, and drawings.
2) Make calculations about pressures, loads, and stresses.
3) Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately.
4) Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
5) Obtain planning and/or building regulations approval.
6) Analyze configurations of the basic components of a structure.
7) Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers.
8) Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural soundness.
9) Administer contracts and manage projects.
10) Inspect properties to evaluate the conditions and foundations.
11) Use computer-aided design technology for simulation purposes.
𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Post-Graduation in Civil Engineering
𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞: At least 8 years of experience in hydropower sector