Company: Life Science Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
Life Science Nepal Pvt. Ltd. sales & markets the products and solution of multinational healthcare manufacturers here in Nepal. We are a conduit between the manufacturer and end user and add value in terms of facilitating the order processing, procurement, distribution and post sales support.
We supply “high quality” health care products and solutions to the healthcare communities in a most cost effective manner in order to enable them to provide the best and affordable medical care services to the people of this country. We strive hard to work closely with medical communities to introduce new products & solutions that help them diagnose, treat and uphold patient care in a most affordable manner.
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu, Nepal
Education Level : Intermediate
Experience Required : More than or equals to 2 years
• Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
• Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
• Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
• Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
• 2+ years of experience in store keeping, inventory control, or record keeping will be given more preference
• Two Wheeler Driving License is a must
• Stores supplies and equipment in storerooms
• Maintains accurate records of stocks received and issued
• Receive the materials from the suppliers, check the receipt
• Coordinate and execute the import processing
• Maintain stock and keep up-to-date record and reporting
• Responsible for arranging, preservation, recording & issue of the items
Last date to apply: 21 August 2019
Note: No salary bar for highly deserving candidates.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants may drop CV and cover letter along with academic and professional documents, mentioning the position applied for at email@example.com within 7 days from the date of advertisement.