Company: Tilganga Institute of Ophthalmology
Nepal Eye Program, Tilganga Institute of Ophthalmology (NEP-TIO), a centre of excellence in comprehensive eye care service delivery including training; research; intraocular lens manufacturing facility; eye bank and community program is currently looking for qualified Nepali candidates to apply for the following position on the time bound basis for the period of two years which is renewable thereafter subject to satisfactory performance.
Position: Store – Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 1
Work Station: TIO, Kathmandu
Qualification and Requirements:
- Diploma (3yrs) or Intermediate with 3yrs experience in Junior Assistant Level.
- Work experience in Inventory/Store management will be Preferred.
- Be responsible for day to day store control and tracking of all raw materials, packaging, spare parts and consumables used by NEP/TIO.
- Ensure physical stores and documents are ready and up to date for internal audits, external audits and other regulatory requirements.
- Perform other duties assigned by the In-charge or line manager in the interest of improving the productivity and quality of the Hospital Services and inter department of the organization.
Last date to apply: 20th February 2020.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who are meeting above mentioned criteria are requested to submit the applications with updated curriculum vitae to email@example.com no later than 5:00 pm, 20th February 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process. The TIO reserves the right to accept/reject any or all applications(s) without stating any reason whatsoever.
Remuneration and benefits will be provided as per Nepal Eye Program employment policy.
Tilganga Institute of Ophthalmology