Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager
Department Name : People & Organisation
Industry : Management
Work Experience : 4-5 years
City : Kathmandu
State/Province : Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code : 44600
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- Responsible for sourcing, attracting, selecting and hiring top talent in the market by planning and implementing a company talent acquisition strategy.
- Develop company’s policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing.
- Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions.
- Design and manage a complete end to end recruitment and selection processes.
- Serve as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events.
- Represent company internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities.
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
- Work closely with marketing department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges.
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies.
- Suggest new ideas and drive different P & O projects for improving talent acquisition activities.
- Master’s degree in Human resources or similar relevant field.
- Previous working experience in HR department preferably as a Talent Acquisition for 3 years.
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with proven ability to build effective relationships with concerned stakeholders and excellent communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of candidate selection methods.
- Excellent understanding of full cycle recruitment process.
- Effective presentation style.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- An international working environment in a start-up setting, and the unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders, including Lazada and Alibaba teams
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
- Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
- Benefit Package: Social security fund, fuel expenses, employee discount voucher, mobile top ups and data pack, accidental insurance, medical insurance, full annual health check-up
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.