Company: Global Opportunities
Global Opportunities is an Indian based education consultancy which provides Free -Professional consulting services since the past 16 years to students in India who like to pursue further education in other countries. Having the best consulting team with their prior and specialized knowledge in working with foreign Universities, wherein we promote education we serve to be the best source of solution based and flawless consultancy.
We hold our offices all across India covering major metropolitan cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmadabad, Chandigarh, Amritsar, etc. hence enjoying wider accessibility and now operating new office in the Heart of Kathmandu, Putalisadak, Nepal.
We offer services like Admission, Career Counseling, Bank Loan Assistance, Lodging Visa Application and Follow up Status, Test Preparation Classes and also Pre departure briefings for
Position: Sr. Student Counselor
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu, Nepal
Offered Salary : NRs. 35,000.00 – 50,000.00Monthly
Education Level : Bachelor
• Graduation or Post Graduation in any field
• Minimum 3 years of experience in counseling for the above-mentioned countries
• Result-orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve targets
• Committed to work on long term
• Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as the local language
• An ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, students and other members of the
• public of all age groups and social backgrounds
• Ability to learn on own initiative and research best study options for students
• Flexibility over working hours
• Strong IT skills
Role of Position:
The post holder will provide free professional advice and guidance to students interested in studying in the above-mentioned countries. He/She will work to specific targets set by the Line Manager and his/her performance will be judged on the same. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in working with people and be highly motivated, result-orientated with a strong interest in marketing.
• Advising potential students on education opportunities in abroad
• Advising students on application procedures, visa applications, applying for accommodation and preparing students for their studies in abroad
• Handling student queries particularly looking to study in abroad from across India.
• Responsible for counseling students who are interested in Higher education abroad and help them through the identification of universities and the admission process primarily focusing Canada.
• Meeting and counseling prospective students and their parents in understanding their goal, affordability and desire and help them identify the right university by providing them with detailed and accurate information about the city, institution, program and educational experience as a whole.
• Stay in regular contact with prospective/interested student to ensure conversion to an applicant and then to matriculate
• Counsel students regarding career or vocational issues including career exploration and planning
• Short listing Universities and College programs best suited to their profile
• Guiding students and parents as per the visa guidelines and the process and the requirements
• Maintaining corporate relation with the various delegates of the universities and colleges.
• Assisting with activities to promote education institutions represented by the Company
• Maintaining accurate ledger and computer records of students counseled and applications sent to the specific country
• Liaising with students, other offices and client institutions
• To put together comprehensive business plan for running & opening training & coaching centers throughout India
• Undertaking project work as decided by the senior heads or the Director of Indian Operations
• Assisting with the general running of the office to ensure smooth operations
Salary and Benefits: Global Opportunities Pvt. Ltd. offers a competitive salary structure as per the experience and profile of the candidate. We are an equal opportunity employer
Last date to apply: 6th September 2019