(Sr.) People & Organisation Manager
Department Name : People & Organisation
Industry : Management
Work Experience : 4-5 years
City : Kathmandu
State/Province : Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code : 44600
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- Manage entire payroll of the organization by calculating exact pay of Full time and outsourced employees using internal ERP system.
- Maintain Database of compensation of individual employees and prepare basis for payroll processing by monitoring leaves, excess payment, deduction, arrears, incentive, overtime etc.
- Prepare monthly records and necessary documentation for SSF, CIT transfer or any other statutory payment of employees.
- Review, analyze, and reconcile payroll and other payroll related data according to established timelines, standards, and procedures and provides insight into the reason behind discrepancies.
- Review employees’ probationary period and enroll employees’ completing probationary period to benefits as per company policy.
- Verify and compute staff remuneration/claims for leavers and other off-cycle payments (when required).
- Handle employees’ queries related to payroll, income tax, and other related to compensation and benefits.
- Provide analysis for the Compensation & Benefit initiative, along with cost impact
- Coordinate with central team for resolving any issues in ERP system and for implementation of new process and change in the system.
- Manage Performance of the company by updating KPIs and respective scores in the system.
- Work closely with HODs to finalize quarterly KPIs of the team.
- Conduct informative sessions for the employees to brief regarding performance management process.
- Execute mid-year and annual appraisal and finalize evaluation of employees based on the score.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned whenever required
- Master’s degree in Human resources or similar relevant field.
- Previous working experience in HR department preferably in Payroll Management.
- Advance data analysis and Excel skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with proven ability to build effective relationships with concerned stakeholders and excellent communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Income Tax rule of Nepal
- Effective presentation style.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- An international working environment in a start-up setting, and the unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders, including Lazada and Alibaba teams
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
- Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
- Benefit Package: Social security fund, fuel expenses, employee discount voucher, mobile top ups and data pack, accidental insurance, medical insurance, full annual health check-up
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.