Company: Muktinath Krishi Company Limited (MKCL)
Muktinath Krishi Company Limited (MKCL) is an associate company of Muktinath Bikash Bank Limited established in 2018 as a public limited company envisioning Sustainable Agri Economic Development of Nepal.
MKCL has core objective to be a Manager in Agriculture Value Chain by developing Agri business throughout the chain such as agriculture production, collection, processing, national & International marketing, research & development, technical services including supply of all agriculture inputs to farmers. Muktinath Krishi will access both financial and non-financial support to create complete solution in agri-business.
Position: Sr. Finance Officer
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 2 years
• Should have at least bachelor degree in Commerce/Management/ ACCA with 2-3 years of professional experience
• Should have sound knowledge in accounting software such as Talley, Swastik, FAMAS etc
• Should have good knowledge of MS Office package
• To carry out all general accounting function of company
• To operate accounting software such as tally, swastika etc
• To prepare periodic financial report in prescribed format
• Will be liable for all the regular payment and receive of company in time
• Should maintain sound financial system including taxation as per Nepal Government standard
• Should liable to pay all utilities such as water, electricity, telephone etc. including IRO requirement in time without any penalties
• All other function as required under financial activities including short term financial plan of the company
• To maintain company SoPs in all level
Last date to apply: 5 May 2020
HOW TO APPLY
All eligible Nepali candidates are requested to submit your CV along with application letter and passport size photograph in email@example.com on or before 5 May 2020.