NIC Asia Capital
Specialized Investment Fund (PE/VC)Analyst
Location: Babarmahal, Hanumansthan, Siddhartha Insurance Complex
Posted Date: Dec 14, 2021
Deadline: Dec 25, 2021
Requirement : 2
Job Grade : Assistant to Officer
The purpose of the job is to advise on financial activities thorough understanding of Nepalese capital market and its regulation, merchant banking activities, securities trading process, banking procedures, financial statement analysis, technical analysis and monitoring economic & industry trends. The employee, as in charge, shall ensure effective functioning of the department activities, measured by timely and precise delivery of services thereby maximizing customer satisfaction experience.
Minimum Qualification Requirement:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or equivalent degree.
- Relevant experience of at least 2 years in Capital Markets/Investment Banking/Credit Rating or Private Equity Firm,
- Special expertise of driving change in particular fields are an advantage, such as foreign capital markets, private equity, venture capital or corporate advisory services,
Candidates should have:
- Relevant sector expertise in Equity Investment, Fund Management, Merchant Banking and Financial services.
- Passionate about the practical business and economic impact, interested in being hands-on in building out the portfolio companies through PE/VC.
- Extensive knowledge of planning, implementation and management of all the activities of the PE/VC.
- Excellent organizing, analytical and problem solving skills and ability to think strategically and communicate effectively.
- Highly confident, dynamic, thorough, pragmatic, and intuitive.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Nepali.
- Sound skills in MS applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Age not exceeding 30 years.
- Knowledge of regulatory and statutory related regulations.
How to apply:
Login to www.nicasiacapital.com and click on the Career to apply along with your updated resume, citizenship, certificate, and higher degree transcripts. The same can be sent through email on email@example.com. Applications must be sent by 25th December, 2021. Please refer our website’s career section to view details of the position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the required selection procedure as per the position(s). The company reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning reason(s) whatsoever.
Source: The Himalayan Times, 15 December, 2021