Website SOS Children’s Villages Nepal
SOS Children’s Villages Nepal invites application from result oriented and highly motivated Nepalese citizens for the following positions at National Office. We offer a secure and friendly work environment; and are committed to safeguarding the rights of the children.
ICT Officer (1) : ICT Department based at National Office, Sanothimi
ICT Officer is responsible for the smooth running of IT systems and ensuring that users get maximum benefits from them at National Office and its various programme locations.
- Network Management (Network security, VLAN, VPN, Bandwidth Management, Remote support, TCP/IP, Monitoring)
- Firewall Management;(web and App filter, rules, virtual host, log reports, QOS, scheduling –CISCO Meraki)
- System Administration (Windows server 2016, Domain System & Active Directory, DNS, System Installation)
- Handling website with CMS
- Installation and support of Microsoft Application (Office Package 2016, Office 365, SharePoint, MS Teams, Intune, MS exchange, etc.)
- Managing Router and Switch (CISCO), Access Points (Unifi AP, Cisco Meraki AP, Ignite Net AP), IP Phone
- Data backup, RAID knowledge (NAS device)
- Provide basic training to other staff on cyber security and in handling basic common applications such as Microsoft Office packages.
Qualification and Skills: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology with minimum 2 years of working experience in related field. Candidates are expected to have excellent interpersonal skills with positive attitude.
For all the above-mentioned position, candidates should have good command in English and Nepali languages (both written and speaking). Experience of working with children and young people will be an added advantage.
Salary and other benefits: As per the rules of the organization. Age: below 35 years
Interested candidates are requested to apply with a Cover Letter, updated Curriculum Vitae and Employment Application Form (please download it from www.sosnepal.org.np) by 16:00 hrs., 10 December 2021, Friday to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Application without clear ‘Employment Application Form’ will be disqualified.
Only short listed candidates will be called for the further selection processes. SOS Children’s Villages Nepal reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained. SOS Children’s Villages Nepal follows the Inclusive Policy and therefore encourages women, people with disabilities, people of ethnic minorities and marginalized communities to apply.
Source: Kantipur Daily, December 2, 2021