Company: AFTHA LLC.
The AFTHA Program is a national company that helps people buy and sell homes. We specialize in helping individuals that believe they are not qualified to purchase a house. By utilizing our extensive network of lenders, realtors, creditors, and down-payment resources, we are highly effective in helping those that think they cannot be helped. Astonishingly, those people that once thought there is no way they could ever buy a home are not only able to do so but can do it with much less money down than initially thought and with less hassle than renting.
We currently have employees located in India, Nepal, Jamaica, Philippines, Mexico and America.
This is an innovation project with a duration expected to last from 6 months to a year. The development team is 100% Remote. Possibility for relocation to America for the right candidate.
Position: Software Engineer – React.js / Redux Developer
Pay range from 25000 to 45000 Nepali Rupees.
Core competencies required:
- Expert proficiency in English
- HTML/CSS/JS very strong ES6
- React.js / Redux
- MVC design pattern
- Able to work closely with UI/UX designer
- Pixel perfect PSD conversions
- Experience using REST
- Experience with responsive design
- Experience with git version control
- Experience with OAuth 2.0
- Experience with node.js
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Android SDK and React Native
- A can-do attitude
We reward hardworking individuals. Starting salary does not reflect possible salary.