Website LIS Nepal Private Limited
Type: Full time
Deadline: Oct. 24, 2021
- Perform data modeling, software/application development and technical product assistance.
- Consult with project team members and end users to identify application requirements.
- Code, debug, and test software components and products independently in a high-availability, high performance environment.
- Timely monitor progress and provide project status report to Project Manager and stakeholders.
- Contribute to knowledge capital via project documentation and best practice solutions.
- Participate in project discussion/analysis to understand the business needs of the client and deliver the optimal solution to enhance their business.
- Research and develop knowledge of IT industry, new products/models and platforms, its functionality and technical platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
- 1+ years of work experience; along with strong interest in Business Intelligence/Software Development and Programming.
- Experience and understanding of;
- Application development using Java (Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot), .NET (Core, MVC), Python (Django, Flask) OR Node.js framework. Frontend technologies like AngularJS, ReactJS, jQuery and HTML/CSS/JS fundamentals.
- Dashboard development, database technologies like MSSQL and Oracle , data warehouse design, dimensional modeling concepts and implementation
- Ability to think creatively and come up with innovative solution.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Experience of interacting with senior management both in a technical and functional role.
- System knowledge for any installations, configuration and system setups preferred.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th October, 2021.