Website Social Service Centre (SOSEC) Nepal
Social Service Centre (SOSEC) Nepal is working by giving high priority and sensitivity on the rights of women and children under the principle of integrated development approach to obtain rights of women, children, raute community and backwinded communities in Dailekh, Kalikot and Surkhet districts of Karnali province and Achham district of Sudurpaschim Province of Nepal with the coordination and collaboration with different development partner organizations. SOSEC Nepal as an organization is also adopting zero tolerance policy on violence against women & children, and on the issues of corruption.
SOSEC Nepal, Dailekh is implementing SAHAYATRA II Project in partnership with the Save the Children and in close coordination with Gurans Rural Municipality, Dailekh. We are seeking applications from competent and self-motivated Nepali citizen for the following positions under the aforesaid project. The position is based Gurans RM Dailekh.
Designation: Admin and Finance Coordiantor
Number of Position: One (1)
Detailed job description / requirements:
- Ensure the entire utility facilities run/in place smoothly including the functions of generators, computers, photocopy, fax, vehicle, motorbikes and telephone.
- Develop and maintain in filing and archiving system of hard copies & electronic copies and also develop and monitor a correspondence system with reference structure;
- Ensure and follow-up checklists of office license, renewal all vehicle blue book, renewal for house rent.
- Support program department on special events e.g. seminars, workshops, retreat.
- Supervise the maintenance of field office and office space (library, meeting hall, public area, store room etc.)
- Prepare vouchers; ensure proper budget coding and generating payment vouchers and submitting for approval.
- Prepare Monthly Bank reconciliation & Send TDS deposit in timely manner.
- Work closely with Logistics/procurement & admin team to support the procedure & documentation
- Support program staff/partners in project planning, phased budget & DIP preparation, budget forecast and program
- Timely payments of vendor’s bills and settlement of advance, liabilities and receivables etc and reconcile periodically.
- Fulfil all the recommendation from the voucher verification, all types of audit and management response in time in close coordination with Program Director and thematic heads.
- Visit and Interact with community site (at least 5% working hour), carry out document verification and coaching, prepare the field visit document verification/ monitoring report and share the report/ recommendation to relevant authorities including board and program management.
- Ensure project complies with Government, Donor and SC requirements as stipulated in the Sub-award agreement
- Comply with all Zero tolerance policy and procedures with respect to child safeguarding, fraud and dishonesty and harassment.
- Ensure procurement process in the office and project sites; e.g booking tickets, hotels, purchasing, office monthly bills when needs arise
- Support to Logistic and Procurement Officer to develop Annual Procurement and Supply Management (PSM) Plan and Consolidate and analysis of procurement plan and finalize the frameworks agreement as per requirement of different categories.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCES;
- Bachelor’s degree in management or related discipline.
- At least three years of experience (2 years for GSI Group*) working in the community closely with the local government, schools and children
- Good understanding/knowledge of the local context and sensitivities.
- Fluency in written and spoken English essential
- Analytical skills.
- Good communication skills, written and oral.
INFORMATION ABOUT EXAM:
Types of Exam: Written and Interview
Date of Publication of Short List: 1st Jul, 2022
Date of Exam: Confirmed after Shortlisting to the shortlisted candidates only.
Service & Facilities: As per Organization’s rules and regulation
Interested candidates are requested to submit their cover letter along with updated CV, photocopies of citizenship and qualifications by 30th June, 2022 to SOSEC’s head office Dailekh or Email in firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process. Any kind of external influence will automatically disqualify the candidate. All rights related with recruitment process will be held by recruitment committee.
Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Women, Dalit, Sexual and Gender minorities, and people from marginalized community are encouraged to apply.The candiates must be sensitive on safeguarding issues.
For more details
Social Service Centre (SOSEC) Nepal
Phone no: 089-410096/410187
Fax no: 089-410093
Visit website: www.sosec.org.np