Website Soaltee Hotel Limited
Soaltee Hotel Limited (the ‘Company’) is a stock listed Public Limited Company Pioneering in Hospitality owns and operates The Soaltee Kathmandu, a luxury Five Star Hotel seeking to recruit competent, determined, self-motivated, result oriented, dynamic, confident, ambitious and enthusiastic candidates for the following positions based in Kathmandu. the prospective candidates must meet the following criteria:-
Assistant Project Manager
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 5 years work experience in Construction Project as Project Manager/Assistant project Manager or similar post
- Experience in hotel construction/renovation projects is preferable.
- The candidate should be fluent in written and spoken English and should have experience working in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Structural Analysis Software’s and Microsoft Office Tools
- Manages the strategic aspects of projects.
- Knowledge of Project Finance, coordinate with contractor, consultant with an eye for details of the Interior Designs.
- The candidate should have excellent communication skills, negotiation skill, problem solving and decision making skills, employee handling, organization & time management skills
- Ability to understand construction drawings and specifications
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The Company reserves the right to qualify or disqualify applications without assigning any reasons whatsoever and no phone call shall be entertained in this regard.
Candidate must promote the desired work culture around the five core values of Trust, Integrity, Respect, One Team and Service Adherence with positive attitude and able to work independently & take initiatives.
Interested and qualified candidates should email their application mentioning the post they are applying for, expected salary along with their updated Curriculum Vitae (CV), cover letter and recent passport sized photo to Administration and HR Department, Corporate Division, firstname.lastname@example.org, Soaltee Hotel Limited, Tahachal Kathmandu latest by 21st June, 2022.
Source: The Himalayan Times, 15 June, 2022