Website Shanker Group
Shanker is a global multifaceted conglomerate of Nepal with interests on diverse spheres. The company is engaged in production, trading and services in Nepal. Its businesses are linked to globally renowned market leaders who stand tall in their respective fields. The Group enjoys immense goodwill in corporate circles and follows best-in-class business practices across its associates, in line with its Business Philosophy, Vision and Mission. It harnesses its enterprise and resources to grow its business by serving the national economy and the community as well and is proud to be counted among the highest contributors to the national exchequer.
Shanker Group, is awarded as the NEPAL BEST EMPLOYER BRAND AWARDS 2017 & 18 hosted by World HRD Congress. We are looking dynamic, self-driven individual who are resourceful and focused on delivering target in the following position.
Corporate Manager – (1)
Location: Kathmandu (Head Office)
Qualification: Master in Management & similar field
Experience: More than 5 years experience in handling Corporate Office
- Assist Managing Director in business and consulate related work.
- Prepare quality documents, reports, and presentation.
- Organize and manage corporate activities and events.
- Participate in Executive Committee meeting and prepare the minutes.
- Coordinate and visit external vendors, government offices etc.
- Facilitate the communication between the corporate office and other business units and departments.
- Be in close connection with FNCCi, NSRMA and other as per requirement.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
- Displays tact and diplomacy dealing discreetly with confidence.
- Self-starter who is comfortable working with minimum supervision.
- Good working relationships at all levels.
- A positive and enthusiastic approach.
- A confident character with experience of operating effectively.
Salary: Negotiable (No bar for highly Deservable candidate)
Qualified candidates are requested to email their resume with motivational letter at email@example.com clearly mentioning position applied at subject line by 7 days of publish.
Selected candidates will be contacted for the further selection process. The company reserve right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.