Company: Life Science Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
Life Science Nepal Pvt. Ltd. sales & markets the products and solution of multinational healthcare manufacturers here in Nepal. We are a conduit between the manufacturer and end user and add value in terms of facilitating the order processing, procurement, distribution and post sales support.
We supply “high quality” health care products and solutions to the healthcare communities in a most cost effective manner in order to enable them to provide the best and affordable medical care services to the people of this country. We strive hard to work closely with medical communities to introduce new products & solutions that help them diagnose, treat and uphold patient care in a most affordable manner.
Position: Service Engineer
Number of Vacancies: 10
Job Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 1 year
• Should be able to troubleshoot all types of service related issues of electronic devices.
• Should have B.E. degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering
• Experienced are highly encouraged to apply
• Two Wheeler Driving License is a must
• The service engineer is responsible for installation
• Independently install the Medical Equipment
• Handle component level of repair. Responsible for daily reporting
• Provide technical support
• Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of the service provided
• Able to diagnose the problem to the root and identify the main cause of problem
Note: No salary bar for highly deserving candidates.
Last date to apply: August 25, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants may drop CV and cover letter along with academic and professional documents, mentioning the position applied for at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from the date of advertisement.