Company: Whitehat Agency
Position: Senior SEO Specialist
Key Responsibilities: Includes Following
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- Build overall client SEO strategies, incorporating both on-page and off-page with the ability to recommend alternative / additional channels where helpful.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Technical SEO: Conducting Technical SEO audit, recommendation and implementation
- SEO Migration: Migrating enterprise websites without losing current Search Engine ranking
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
- Track, report and analyze websites with Search Console, Google Analytics and other Analytic tools.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- In-depth knowledge of On-page optimization & Meta-data analysis
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, Internal linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Developing link building strategies
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Integrating SEO, Analytics and email tools in Websites.
- Able to provide SEO analysis by using at least one of the SAAS tools used by the company.
- Implementing on-page changes on various CMS platforms like WordPress, Shopify, Big Commerce etc.
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines.
- Setting up goals / Auditing Goals via Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
- Providing Monthly SEO reports
We are looking for someone who has already worked for companies/agencies outside Nepal (Prefebelly USA, Australia based companies)
- Proven in-depth knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Proven in-depth knowledge of technical SEO
- Knowledge of Internet marketing/Digital Marketing
- Excellent Verbal and Written English
- Strategic thinking/planning
- Analytical & Adaptable
- Problem Solving and Speed learner
- Team Player & Management
- 3 years of minimum experience required
- Attractive Salary
- 5 Working days (Mon-Fri)
- On-going Career Development
- Festival Allowance
- Team Building Activities
- Salary Revision on 6 Months (based on performance)