Website Talent Connects Pvt. Ltd.
Senior QA Engineer
Type: Full Time
Job Level: Senior Level
Category: Quality Assurance
Minimum Education: Masters or Bachelors in Computer Engineering or Related Field
Skills: Selenium, Katalon Studio or Jmeter
Job Location: Lalitpur
Position: Senior QA Engineer
No. of Vacancies: 1
Department: QA Department
Senior QA Engineers is responsible to oversee the quality assurance team. They are required to oversee all aspects of software and product testing.
- Working knowledge of Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Research on new technology and techniques for continuous improvement of the product quality
- Mentor new members for easy on-boarding to the team
- Experience in security testing, load testing, API testing and automation testing (in Web and Mobile application)
- Ensure quality of product and product documentation
- Knowledge of Version control systems like Git and SVN
- Minimum 4 years of software QA experience
- Master or Bachelor degree in computer science or information technology
- Work in Scrum/ Kanban team environment to size and plan the requirements
- Analyzed business requirements, system requirements and data mapping requirement specification interacting with client, developers and QA team.
- Experience in security testing, load testing, API testing and automation testing (in web and mobile application)
- Proficient in non-functional testing like security, performance, PCI compliance.
- Experience in Automation tools like Selenium, Katalon Studio or Jmeter
- Experience with logging and monitoring frameworks
- Knowledge of automation and CI/CD (continuous integration & continuous delivery)
- Certificate in QA will be plus point like CSD, ISTQB etc.
WHY JOIN US?
- Stellar opportunity to work with the rising company
- The amazing and passionate young team, beautiful office space
- Social Security Benefit
- Trust of biggest FinTech company.
- Attractive salary and benefits (Communication package, Fuel, TADA)
- One-of-a-kind company culture and growth opportunities to accelerate your career progression.
Apply Before: August 26,2022