Website Vianet Communications Pvt. Ltd
Senior Procurement Officer
Job Level: Mid Level
Number of Vacancy(ies): 1
Qualification: Master’s Degree Preferred
Experience: 5 + years in relevant field
Contract of Employment: Full-time
Working Hours: 8 hours
Job Location: Jawalakhel, Lalitpur
Skills and Knowledge:
- Enthusiasm and a desire to make a positive impact as a team player
- Demonstrated skills in databases management and use for monitoring of procurement, inventory, and forecast needs
- Sound knowledge in financial procedures
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills capable of building strong working relationships and influencing customers and internal team
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible to prepare (Request for Quotation) RFQs/ (Request for Proposal) RFPs and manage contract/tender processes, and arrange pre-bid meetings if required.
- Record all details for all tenders, contracts, purchase requisitions and purchase orders in a purchasing database.
- Handle the overall procurement activities and other related tasks of the company, which include procurement, assets /inventory control, supply, and service.
- Support with the technical evaluation process and the commercial evaluation of acceptable bids; support with the preparation of award recommendations for suppliers.
- Support with the follow up with suppliers on the receipt of required materials in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in development of procurement strategies and updates
- Prepare and support quotations/tenders, update and maintain records, analyze information and produce reports
- Develop a good understanding of legislations and financial regulations and update procurement procedures as appropriate
- Contribute to the business planning process, preparing, implementing and monitoring polices and budgets
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Preparing procurement reports.
Benefits of joining us!
- Accidental and Medical Insurance
- Company Bonus
- Dashain Bonus
- Online Medical Consultation
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Social Security Fund (SSF)
- Internet Benefit
- We provide opportunities for continuous growth and development
Application Deadline: 2022-01-12