Company: Global College International (GCI)
Global College International (GCI),under the Professional Educators Limited, is a pioneer of global education in Nepal. Along with successful educational trajectories and experience couple with academic excellence, GCI stands to its prominence as the first choice amongst aspirant youth for most rewarding career goals substantiated at the strength of market demanded educational programs offered with quality in prime focus. The college invites applications from qualified, competent, dynamic, and dedicated individuals to fill up the vacancy for the following posts.
Position: Senior Finance Officer
- Master’s in finance or accountancy with a minimum of three years of experience
- Sound Knowledge and skills in financial management.
- Handing the day-to-day account related matters; revenues and accounting
- Financial management, planning, budgeting, reporting, auditing, and reconciliation with banks or financial institutes on behalf of the college
Position: Senior Admin Officer
- Bachelor in Business studies or administration ( Master preferred ) with a minimum of three years of experience in a service or hospitality sector having a profile at par the three-star hotel.
- Thorough knowledge in logistics and procurement with excellent negotiation skills.
- Handing the day-to-day operations and administrations promotional activities of the college along with management of the administrative and operational tasks
- Correspondences, communications and management of resources independently and as assigned
Position: Junior IT Officer
- BE/BscIT/BCA/BIM with minimum of two years of work experience
- Excellent hard and soft-ware skills
- Handing the day-to-day MIS and IT operations and administrations
- Maintenance of computer lab and other aspects relating IT, ICT and MIS services
Position: Front Desk Officer ( Female Only)
- Bachelor in any discipline with minimum of one-years experience in relevant field
- Command over oral and written English with computer and secretariat skills.
- Handing front desk communications, secretariat jobs and other administrative assignments
- Rapport building counseling, and respond queries to solving clientele issues
- Reporting the day-day matters to the college administration
Last date to apply: January 18, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Computer and communication skills, proven level of professional competence, dedication and result orientation with high accountability and responsibility and responsibilities are the pre-requisites for all position.
Send your application with the updated CV email@example.com within 7 days from the date of vacancy announcement
GCI is an equal opportunity provider. Any recommendation from other sources will automatically disqualify the candidacy.
Global College International
Tel: 014488312, 014472083
Global College of Management
014490021, 014490022, 014490021
Source: Kantipur Daily, January 11, 2019