Website NIC Asia Bank LImited
NIC Asia Bank is one of the most reputed and No. 1 commercial bank in the country in terms of brand equity, risk-assets and footprints. The bank is currently on a lookout for a dynamic, result oriented, pragmatic, self-motivated and passionate candidates to join us in the following job positions.
Job Position: Senior Assistant/Supervisor/Junior Officer/ Officer
Department: Performance Assurance
Job Code: PA001
Required Number: Few
Functional Title: Data Analyst
This position requires working under the oversight and guidance of Chief Risk Officer to provide assurance to all the stakeholders regarding preparation of management reports and dashboards creation and managing dashboard by extracting data from different data sources within the bank. The candidate should possess excellent communication skill and demonstrate leadership skills in enhancing the capacity of the staffs as well as data analysis aspects of Bank.
- Demonstrate technical excellence in basic statistics and data analytics especially with regards to descriptive statistics to identify the key problem/opportunity and drivers.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using regression tools, survival analysis, random forest, gradient boosting, Markov Chain Modeling etc.
- Demonstrate experience in Excel is essential, as well as experience with programming languages such as R / Python / SQL.
- Provide ad-hoc data support on any urgent reports and material in an expedited manner.
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to see the ‘bigger picture’ scenario, and understand the commercial implications of analytical projects with tangible recommendations from critical thinking mind-set.
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Officer/Officer
- Preferably Master’s Degree but not less than Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Statistics or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in Banking or other related fields.
- Age not below 21 years and not exceeding 40 years as of June 15, 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Assistant/Supervisor
- Preferably Master’s Degree but not less than Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Statistics or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in Banking or other related fields.
- Age not below 18 years and not exceeding 35 years as of June 15, 2022
Instructions to apply:
- Candidate is mandatorily required to mention the job code of the vacancy they are applying for in the application. Application without mentioning job code will be automatically disqualified.
- Canvassing at any stage of the process will lead to automatic disqualification.
Documentary evidence related to disqualification and experience shall be sought from the shortlisted candidates.
The Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the process will lead to automatic disqualification.
Deadline to Apply: June 15, 2022
To Apply: Log on to https://www.nicasiabank.com/current-vacancies to know about other requirements and to apply.
Source: The Himalayan Times, 1 June 2022