Website InfoDevelopers Pvt Ltd
Senior Assistant- Recruitment and Selection
- 1 Post Openings
- 1-2 years
At InfoDevelopers, we continuously work to ensure that our services are maintained at the highest possible level of reliability and satisfaction.
Job Category: Human Resource
No. of Vacancy: 1
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sanepa, Lalitpur
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelors Completed
- 1-2 years
- Screening and shortlisting resumes as per the HR requirements.
- Scheduling interview with proper coordination with concerned department heads.
- Conducting interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Providing support in managing the applicant flow and maintaining applicant flow statistical data.
- Planning various activities for engagement in the social media platform for employer branding.
- Developing job descriptions and specifications as per the HR requirement.
- Coordinating with job agencies and social platforms job posting and announcement.
- Attending job fairs and other events and searching for talent to create talent pool to fulfill the current and future requirement.
- Responsible for smooth onboarding of new hire following the standard process.
- Ensure intact document of employees and support in overall HR functions.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and updated on Labor Act, trends and practices
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
- People-oriented and solution driven
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach
- Dynamic Working Environment
- Employee Provident Fund
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Leave Encashment
- 5 Working Days
- Dashain Allowance
Apply Before Deadline: Aug 31, 2022
InfoDevelopers may close the vacancy if any appropriate candidate is selected before the deadline. Apply early if you don’t want to miss the opportunity.
InfoDevelopers is an equal opportunity employer and we strictly follow fair employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, identity, national origin, and disability.