Company: Asian Paints (Nepal) Pvt. Ltd
Asian Paints (Nepal) Pvt. Ltd. started its operation in 1983. It is a subsidiary company of Asian Paints Ltd. in India. It is the largest paint company in Nepal with its manufacturing facility located at Hetauda Industrial Estate.
Certified under ISO:9001 and ISO:14001, the company also has certification of approval for most of its products from Nepal Bureau of Standards and Metrology.
The company has been a clear pioneer of innovation in Nepal. It leverages its worldwide experience to deliver products of international quality & range to the Nepali consumers at a reasonable price. Asian Paints manufactures complete range of decorative products. The outlets are spread across all the major towns of Nepal.
Asian Paints is organization who provides Performance Driven working environment and provides Great Learning Platform
Position: Sr. Assistant or Supervisor Technical Sales
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu
Education Level : Other
Experience Required : More than or equals to 2 years
Age : Less than or equals to 40 years
Professional Skill Required : Training Ms Office Suite Communication Interpersonal
Education and Experience:
• Diploma in Civil Engineering
• 2 to 3 years experience in Builder/Construction segment
• Handling complaints tactfully
• Listening skills
• Technical knowledge about paints
• Skills to impart training to others
• Interpersonal skills
• Smart & Intelligent
• Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Project site visit across Nepal with Sales people & get the projects approved
• Identify new products as per customer’s requirements (including institutional customers) & coordinate with Technology & Sales team for launching the new products
• Visit site of customer complaints (genuine complaints) & forward report to Production & Technology department for root cause identification & problem resolving
• Provide feedback received during complaint visit to concerned persons
• Interact with Technology team for application of new products & train the applicators/contractors on the same
• Provide product application related training to Sales and Depot heads, focusing on creating awareness for non genuine and genuine quality issues
• Provide training to dealers, shop boys & painters on products, application, tinting in coordination with Sales Team
• Provide training to site engineers
Reporting to: Functional Head
CTC: Salary as per company rules
Age: Below 40 years
Last date to apply: 16th Ashad, 2077.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you are eligible for the mentioned position, please send us your resume along with application letter at email@example.com by 16th Ashad, 2077. In the subject of the mail, please mention Designation you are applying for.
This is for Nepalese applicants only.