Muncha.com.np is the online version of the departmental store “Muncha House”.In keeping up with modern times, online shopping was started through Munchahouse.com in the year 2000. This was later changed to Muncha.com.np which stands to this day.
Muncha.com.np is a digital shopping mall and gift site where you can find a wide variety of products to meet your needs. Our main aim is to provide you unlimited varieties of products with best quality services.
You can shop online at Muncha.com by just staying at home saving time and energy and getting your goods delivered to their doorstep in reasonable price.
Position: Senior Accounts Officer
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location: Ekantakuna, Lalitpur
Education Level : Master
Experience Required : More than or equals to 2 years
Professional Skill Required : Problem Solving Customer Service Quality Focus
• Master Degree or any similar qualification
• ACCA, ICAN or similar qualification are encouraged to apply
• At least 2-3 years of experience in similar roles
• Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
• Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
• Experience using financial software
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Knowledge of financial regulations
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills
• Sharp time management skills
• Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
• Ability to synthesize reports based on discussions and facilitate in multi-segments.
• Ability to generate expense and other financial reports in excel.
• Able to work in a team as well as under pressure and deadline with minimal supervision.
• Proper knowledge of Tax Deduction on Source (TDS) of Nepal Government
• Knowledge on the documentation required against any transactions
• Preparing and analyzing accounting records and financial statements reports
• To assess accuracy and conformance to reporting and procedural standards of the reports
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements
• Studying the reports given by auditors and CA and submitting it to the Management
• Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice
• Avoiding outstanding expenses and managing the petty cash
• Establishing table of accounts
• Assigning entries to proper accounts
• Preparing periodic reports to compare budgeted costs to actual costs
• Using accounting tools wherever necessary
• Handling ledger accounts and keeping the check for any invoices or payments
• Making use of technology to develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems
• Preparing forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel
• Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs
• To recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to financial problems of the business
• Work as Internal &external revenue service agents
• Taking care of resource utilization, tax strategies underlying budget forecasts and suggest management the solution
• Provide internal and external auditing services
• Advise clients in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting and data processing systems ,etc
• Investigate bankruptcies
• Providing support to client in front of taxing authorities during litigation involving financial issues
• Valuation of company assets and liabilities
Last date to apply: 26th August, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV at email@example.com before 26th August, 2019.