Website Embassy of Japan in Nepal
The Embassy of Japan in Nepal invites applications for the position of Nepalese Security staff, meeting the qualifications stated below.
We have 2 vacancies (Security Specialist and Security Staff (Field work) from March 2022.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field from a university or equivalent educational qualification.
- Special knowledge and background of governmental security agency.
- General knowledge of computer software (Windows OS, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, etc).
- Business-level written and spoken English.
- Japanese speaker is desirable.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for the position (please clearly mention which position you want o apply for) by posting or submitting directly to the Embassy.
Please submit your curriculum vitae in English, all relevant certificates and transcripts, your full addresses and contact details in a sealed envelope by 17:00 of December 26th, 2021.
Please mark the envelope “Application for Security Specialist” or “Application for Security Staff”.
It is the Embassy’s policy that we do not give any kind of feedback of the paper screenings and interviews. The documents submitted will not be returned to the applicants, so please submit copies only. Telephone enquiries will not be accepted. Short-listed candidates only will be contacted for interviews by January 5th, 2022.
Embassy of Japan in Nepal
Panipokhari, Kathmandu P.O. Box 264
Source: The Kathmandu Post, 15th December 2021