Website Samriddhi Finance Company Limited
Samriddhi Finance Company Limited, a National Level Finance Company with its Head office in Hetauda, is looking for young, dynamic and result oriented Nepalese Citizens for Human Resources Department.
Position: Human Resources Officer
Number of Vacancy: 1
The position is responsible for overall function of Human Resources Department of the Company.
- Manage Recruitment and Selection process.
- Planning, organizing and controlling the human resources activities.
- Organizing the specific training as required.
- perform duties such as job descriptions, job posting, promotions and hiring analytics.
- Handling performance evaluation management of employee.
- Drawing plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals.
- Leading the development and implementation of humane resources initiatives and systems.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in management with specialization in Human Resource.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Human Resources Department.
- Preference shall be given to those candidates having experience in BFIs.
- Excellent knowledge of various Human Resources functions such as hiring. pay & benefits, recruitment, evaluation. training, development skills.
- Outstanding organizational time management skills.
- Good decision-making and motivational skill.
- Shall have knowledge of Labor Laws.
- Excellent Leadership and communication skills.
- Having valid two wheeler driving license.
Age Limit: 21 years not exceeding 45 years
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application with curriculum-vitae, credentials and latest pp size photograph before close of business dated 2077/12/10 on following E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The exam procedure is the interview and presentation. no telephone/email queries shall be entertained. Candidates canvassing at any stage of the process will lead to automatic disqualification. The company reserves the rights to reject or accept any/all applications without assigning reasons whatsoever.
Samriddhi Fnance Company Limited
Source: Abhiyan daily, 18 March 2021