Company: Auto Parts International
With over 40 years of experience in the automotive aftermarket, Auto Parts International (API) is a leader in the after-market parts business in Nepal. We are involved in vehicle spare parts distribution ranging from Heavy Commercial Vehicles to Two Wheeler segment.
API provides superior products and services to their valued customers at competitive prices while delivering the best customer service in the industry. Located at the heart of the city, API occupies over 8000 sq. ft., of warehouse and office space, holding large stock of vehicle spare parts suitable for all types of vehicles.
API boasts more than 1000 valuable retail customer spread all over Nepal. Our widespread network and reputation among customers is what differentiates us from our competitors.
We at API represent a strong collective energy, wisdom and collaborative efforts that empower our organization in which individuals have the knowledge, skills, desire and the opportunity to personally succeed in a way that leads to collective organizational success.
For more information, please visit: http://api.com.np/ or https://www.facebook.com/autopartsinternational/
Position: Sales Representative
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Birgunj, Lahan
Education Level : Intermediate
Gender : Male
• Making dealer approach as per the set criteria
• Review the earlier day plan and planning of Payment collection and receive orders for the day and reporting to Team Leader on a prescribed format
• Gathering preliminary information from dealers in Kathmandu (area wise)
• Account reconciling with dealers
• New Market exploration ,existing market analysis and sharing information with the Product In charge and team head
• Assist Product In-charge in new market development
• Regular customer visit and collection of feedback and their new requirements and reporting to the Team leader.
• Meet the demand with the timely supply of goods.
• Collection of feedbacks from the customer including the complaints and report to Logistics for further verification.
• POP material display, visibility and branding in retailer level
• Self review of performance
• License holder with bike
Last date to apply: 3rd June 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested you to send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org