Website Ncell Axiata Limited
Ncell Axiata Limited (Ncell) is a part of the Axiata Group Berhad, one of Asia’s leading telecommunication groups.
Axiata has controlling stakes in market-leading mobile and fixed operators in the region including ‘Celcom’ in Malaysia, ‘XL’ in Indonesia, ‘Dialog’ in Sri Lanka, ‘Robi’ in Bangladesh, ‘Smart’ in Cambodia, and ‘Ncell’ in Nepal. Axiata is actively spearheading efforts to transform its mobile-centric operations into digital converged companies.
At Ncell, we are passionate about our values, principles, and our strategic priorities. We believe that having the right talent in the right roles enables execution, improves our customer’s experience, and delivers breakthrough results. This is what makes us a winning team.
At Ncell, we lay much emphasis on our corporate values: Uncompromising Integrity, Exceptional Performance, Customer at our Heart, Breakthrough Innovation, and One Company – One Family. These values are the most integral part of our business. We carry out our daily business by keeping these values in mind as we, as an organization strongly stand for it.
Applicants must have the highest ethical standards, strong leadership skills, excellent judgment, a sense of personal initiative, and problem-solving abilities.
Ncell offers a competitive package that is designed to make you feel an integral part of the team and directly involved in the company’s success.
Ncell is also committed to protecting Applicants’ personal data. In Ncell, we take privacy seriously and all our activities are underpinned by our T.R.U.S.T principles of being Transparent, respecting your Rights, in our Use of personal data, through robust cyber Security practices and we take due care when Transfer of data is required. Click the link to know more about applicants privacy https://webapi.ncell.axiata.com/upload/Notice/Ncell_Axiata_Privacy_Notice_for_Candidates.pdf
Section: Enterprise Business
Duty Station: Current requirement is in Kathmandu but can be anywhere in Nepal as per business needs and future requirements.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Regular Visit to both New & Existing Customer & Follow up as per the portfolio management guidelines
- Sales of Ncell Services to New and Portfolio Clients
- Report preparation on Corporate Sales Activities assigned under individual sales representative / department.
- Prepares customer agreements and follows up on closure
- Take necessary actions as per process and suggestion from supervisor on customer feedback, Handling of customer complaints, communicates them to immediate supervisor and follows up on timely resolution.
- Follows up subscriber activation / deactivation and follow up on payment of Customers.
- Support Account Managers Portfolio Customers on customer plan changes, renewals, customer complaints, documentations of contracts, activation / deactivation of customers connections,
- Stock Maintenance Report Keeping
- Liaison with Cross function team on Department projects such as Digitalization as and when necessary
- Work towards meeting of Individual / Department / Company Target
- Prepare, Support and participate in customer events and programs
Education Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, preferably in Management.
- Preference for relevant experience.
- Understands and collects details of situations or problems at work
- Implements agreed initiatives effectively
- Understands linkage of own work beyond his / her area
- Seeks to learn more about other parts of the unit
- Understands impact of own performance on customers
- Understand processes to gather needed information or support
- Adapts to agreed rules to get a job done
- Works on constructive feedback to improve one’s work performance
What we offer
International Working Environment, Performance Management Process, Internal Opportunities, Ncell Academy, Trainings, Work – Life Balance, Flexible Working Practices, Competitive Compensation, Festive Bonus, Social Security Fund, Incentives, Leave Travel Allowance, Medical Insurance, Gratuity, Communication Facilities, etc.
Priority will be given to eligible Nepalese Citizens.
Shortlisting will be done on the basis of your answers and uploaded documents while applying, therefore answer the questions carefully. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Source: The Kathmandu Post, 20 June, 2022