Company: Advance Group
Advance Group is established with diversified business interest engaging itself in manufacturing & trading of Construction material comprising of Cement, Tourism and Fast Moving Consumer Goods consisting of No alcoholic & no caffeinated Beverages & Cosmetics.
Additionally, The Group is also engaged in organic farming at its own farm, Mining of Lime Stone & Talc Powder and import of Industrial Raw material taking utmost care of Customer, Consumer and the Nation’s interest. It’s all businesses are up to date with latest technologies & techniques duly supported with advanced strategies that are actualized by acknowledged and intelligent professionals allow us stand successful in our all ventures.
Our vision is to create enduring success & sustained relationships that will go from strength to strength by dealing with our business partners in order to accomplish our goals.
Position: Sales Manager
Number of Vacancies: 5
Job Location : Kathmandu, Nepal
• Bachelor degree in any discipline
• Should have more than 10 years of experience in Sales and Marketing in distribution Channel as Manager or senior level position
• Priority would be given to the candidates having experienced of Sales & Marketing for steel/cement/paints/FMCG products
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
• Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
• Salary and perks will not be constraints for the right candidates.
Last date to apply: 27th September 2019.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume along with cover letter to HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org before 27th September 2019.