Company: Muktinath Krishi Company Limited (MKCL)
Muktinath Krishi Company Limited (MKCL) is an associate company of Muktinath Bikash Bank Limited established in 2018 as a public limited company envisioning Sustainable Agri Economic Development of Nepal.
MKCL has core objective to be a Manager in Agriculture Value Chain by developing Agri business throughout the chain such as agriculture production, collection, processing, national & International marketing, research & development, technical services including supply of all agriculture inputs to farmers. Muktinath Krishi will access both financial and non-financial support to create complete solution in agri-business.
Position: Sales & Logistic Coordinator
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu, Nepal (with frequent travel throughout Nepal)
Education Level : Master
Experience Required : More than or equals to 1 year
• Candidate should have Master in Management, preferred in Agri Business with 1-2 years of professional experience in the field of sales and logistics management
• Should have excellent knowledge on MS-Office package including better knowledge in excel spreadsheet
• Good inter-personnel and communication skills
• To coordinate with all the district wise Agriculture Resource Center (ARC), existing dealers and other possible sales destination for order & placement
• Coordination on all sales activities including sharing of sales schemes and other promotional materials to the clients
• To compile all sales activities & generate periodic report in the prescribed format
• To coordinate for all logistic activities both national and international including custom related task
• Responsible for feedback collection from clients and deliver it to the higher management for possible endorsement
• To coordinate with warehouse regarding available stock and deliver the orders
• To maintain company SoPs in all level
Last date to apply: 5 May 2020
HOW TO APPLY
All eligible Nepali candidates are requested to submit your CV along with application letter and passport size photograph in firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5 May 2020.