Foodmandu is an e-commerce company providing on-demand food delivery service inside Kathamndu and Lalitpur. We are first company in Nepal with innovative concept of connecting foodies with the most popular restaurants in the city and delivering customer’s orders at their door-step.
Customer can order food via our website www.foodmandu.com or our mobile App avaialable in Android and iOS platforms. Having started its operation in 2010, Foodmandu has now grown to 100 plus team members serving 60000+ customers from the widest range of 200 plus partner restaurants.
We are looking for some energetic individuals with good interpersonal and communication skills for our customer service team. Be a part of the rapidly growing online service company. There are vacancies for following position at the moment.
Position Title: Sales Executive
No. of Vacancy: 3
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Scope of Role:
A crucial role that relates to sales figure and directly affect revenue system of the company. It involves B2B sales activities and supervise conducted operations to make sure timely and healthy deliverance of service while considering our brand value and preserving well preserved business relationship.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Proactively seeking new frontier to expand business into new horizon
• Performing cold and warm calls to address the leads and generate the leads
• Acquiring new partners with high potentials and conducting orientations program explaining company’s policies, operations procedure, finance etc. to facilitate them with total insights and assurance of understanding of system
• Maintaining proper documentations of performed task and generate reports
• Must be able to achieve company’s given target within deadlines
• Must be proactive in identifying sales windows and execute it in professional & systematic manner
• Must have good interpersonal & communication skills
• Must understand the importance of brand value and business relationship
• Must act as a team player in assisting sales, marketing and branding campaign
• Must have organized work ethic, self-driven qualities to make sure personal goals and team goals stretching current sales threshold
• Must be able to work in proper co-ordination with all existing departments of Foodmandu such as CCU, Marketing, Accounts and Branding
• Getting involved in the operations process to make sure all functioning unit perform at their best and generate sales reports for evaluations
• Develop strategies to generate progressive sales to achieve new milestone
• Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in business, commerce or a related field.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in same field is preferred but fresher are encouraged to apply.
• Must be computer literate and possess knowledge of basic concept of e-commerce / M-commerce industry
• Must have good rapport build up, social capital and problem solving skills.
• Must have fluent communications skill in both English and Nepali.
• Must have 2 wheeler with valid license
• Should have know how on Social Media Marketing
Last date to apply: Aug. 14, 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to forward their resume and cover letter to [email protected]