Company: DV Excellus Pvt. Ltd.
We are DV Excellus Pvt. Ltd., a social enterprise, working in the field of ICT in Agriculture (Vegetable & Food). Accordingly, we would like to introduce ourselves as an Agri -FoodTech company. The prime objective of this establishment is to maximize yield and profit for farmers, enabling fair and competitive market and thus bringing price stability which generally leads to sustainable farming. To facilitate the ‘Sustainable Agri-ecosystem Business’. we have developed and operated IT platforms known as KHETI.FARM & KHETI.FOOD (www.kheti.farm)
To realize the vision of the institution we need some energetic and enthusiastic young leaders to fulfill the following vacant position for different locations of the country now.
Position: Sales Executive – B2C
Department Name: Kheti Food
Location: Kathmandu, Pokhara and Other districts based on expansion
Job Title of Reporting Manager: Kheti Food Lead
Sales Executive –B2C will be responsible for sales of the products on-boarded on KHETI.FOOD. For this identification and relationship maintenance with end consumers of vegetables & food is necessary. Regular support, innovation and reporting to customers are essential for profit making of the company.
Day to day business data organization in coordination with accounting team is necessary for this job.Regular feedback for strengthening and expansion of business and enrichment of platform is preferred.
• Identify and maintain relationship with customers describing the company and KHETI.FOOD initiatives.
• Identify sales opportunities and prepare sales plan accordingly.
• Will be promoting and delivering services provided through KHETI.FOOD
• Identify market trends, market activities, competitors and prepare report summarizing them.
• Maintain quality service of the team.
• Support Team Leader to develop and upgrade strategies for improvement of quality service and business.
Experience: 1+ years
• Person should be Degree in Food Supply Chain, Agri-product Marketing , Marketing or other related course from a recognized university.
• Optional – A postgraduate degree in Marketing Management or equivalent specialization.
• Knowledge of general food and vegetable production pattern, Agri-value add technology, and trends and requirements for food quality management.
• Awareness of new and existing technologies
• First-hand knowledge of food supply chain is a definite asset
• Presentation Skills
• Client Relationships
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Travel: Regular inside the service area
Salary & Benefits: As per the company rules & regulation
Apply Before : 5 PM NST, 25th November, 2019 (2076-08-09).
HOW TO APPLY
Esteemed candidates are encouraged to apply with latest CV and Letter of Interest on email@example.com.
Please write the name of the post you are applying on subject caption of email.