Website Vianet Communications Pvt. Ltd
Number of Vacancy(ies): 1
Qualification: Bachelors degree
Experience: 2 years of sales leadership experience
Contract of Employment: Full-time
Working Hours: 8 hours
Job Location: Banepa
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinating and supervising the day-to-day sales efforts of the team.
- Training and coaching team members on selling techniques.
- Promptly handling customer complaints, questions and issues.
- Coordinating with concerned department for seamless execution of sales orders.
- Assist sales staff in achieving sales targets of individual and Branch.
- Maintaining accurate records of customer contracts.
- Coach, train, counsel, recruit and discipline ASRs.
- Follow-up with customers and representatives on inquiries.
- Researches plans to identify potential sales opportunities.
- Conduct local level marketing activities to increase reach and awareness.
- Able to develop sales plan and implement.
- Good communication skills in both English and Nepali.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about our products and markets.
- Basic knowledge about the Internet and its market.
- Good business sense and a professional manner.
- Confident, motivated and determined
- Two wheeler with valid driving license (preferred)
Benefits of joining us!
- Accidental and Medical Insurance
- Company Bonus
- Dashain Bonus
- Online Medical Consultation
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Social Security Fund (SSF)
- Internet Benefit
- We provide continuous growth and development
Application Deadline: 2021-12-06