Website Sagarmatha Engineering College
IT Support Technician
This position is an mid-level position. This position demands the day-to-day operational activities related to ICT application, repair, maintenance, installation of the system. The function of this position will be guided by the In-charge /HoD of IT Services. Majorly focuses on the hardware part and supporting hand for operating the system smoothly. This position ensures that the organization’s ICT system is in place.
- Sagarmatha Engineering College
- Sagarmatha College of Science and Technology
Key Functional Areas:
- Under the guideline of In-charge / HoD of IT Services physical verification, installation and regular repair and maintenance of the system and ensure the normal function:
- Computer hardware system:
- Computer Network: Installing , configuring, and maintaining computers in Network
- H/W maintenance: Installation of the hardware components, keeping computer labs up and running and set up of computers as per organizational need.
- Manage computer systems in the practical labs.
- Diagnose and maintenance of hardware related issues of the computer system.
- Regular inspection of the system and ensure that ICT systems are functional.
- Repair and maintenance of the ICT equipment such as computer, telephone, printing machines etc.
- Computer software system:
- Installation of OS and required software on the computer system.
- Software apps: installing and configuring software package
- web: updating and maintaining college website
- Social Media: collaboration and handling college social media handles
- Computer Network Hardware and Software:
- Manage hardware and structural cabling.
- Manage network cable structure.
- Manage the hardware system of IP cameras.
- Manage hardware WAN network.
- Ensure proper CCTV security in the organizations.
- Manage the telephone system and PABX.
- Proper communication skill
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Basic Knowledge web design and development
- Basic Knowledge of web content
- Software/Hardware installation and configuration skill
- Basic Networking Knowledge
- Basic Knowledge of digital marketing and social media handling skill
The scope of work shall change (add or remove) as per the organizational needs and requirements as decided by the Department.
Deserving candidates are requested to sen an application along with an updated resume and a passport sized photo to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 26th Chaitra, 2078. Please mention the faculty of interest in the application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview on 29th Chaitra, 2078.
Preference will be given to candidates with experience and with Training in related field.
The college reserves right to accept or reject the applications without any justification.