K&A Engineering Consulting
Position: Safety Administration Specialist
K&A Engineering Consulting – White Plains, NY is a people-first organization. We value knowledge and learning. We believe in the power of connection, and collaboration, and we seek to build relationships that mean something. We employ some of the best and brightest in our industry, and we work hard to maintain a culture of which our employees can be proud. Our company has earned its reputation through challenging work, uncompromising precision and continuous learning and adaptation to client environments.
We strongly believe in building long lasting relationships with our clients, employees, and communities. We love what we do, and our goal is to have the happiest clients and employees in the industry. We deliver a reliable and innovative range of services for projects around the country. The company’s team members are passionate about engineering, infrastructure, and design, and meet our clients’ business needs and objectives.
Due to Company growth, we are we are actively seeking an experienced Safety Administration Specialist to join our our Project Execution team in Katmandu, Nepal.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communication, or similar
- Master’s degree preferred
- Min 3 years of experience in related field preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A track record of strong organizational skills
- Strong ability to be proactive
- Work well individually and in a team
- Completed or willing to complete OSHA 30 training
- Track Safety Requirements by program to ensure company compliance and training.
- Maintain and organize safety intranet page
- Monitor the K&A safety email address
- Manage forms for onboarding, job changes, and other safety requests, ensuring proper safety support for these changes
- Working with TA, asset management and others for day-to-day coordination of all safety activities
- Help with budget tracking
- Assisting with tracking cost per employee, per program tracking
- Track Frequent Flyer speeding offenses and notifications
- Assign trainings for new hires to ensure they are ready to work within their first week.
- Partner with Asset Management Coordinator to conduct meeting with new hires after the first week or two to go over Fleet documents
- Reconciling training assigned with training completed and ensure all COC’s have been uploaded and
- Creating and reconciling tracking systems for training, PPE, other safety equipment.
- FR clothing equipment approvals and assistance
- Support with Monthly Metrics into ISnetworld and other as required by contract
- Support in Insurance auditing and EMR reports for proposals
- Assist in providing OSHA statistics and YTD information requested from clients and prospective clients
To apply for this job please visit careersnepal-kapower.icims.com.