Website Rolling Plans Pvt. Ltd
Senior Laboratory Technicians
Proven Experience of 6 years and above
– Manage the entire lab and the technicians
– Providing training, coaching, development and motivation for lab personnel-It is the responsibility of the Lab In Charge to Motivate, train, develop the other branch employees regarding their respective job profiles and responsibilities so that both the employee and customers get satisfied
– To ensure satisfactory sample acceptance criteria.
– To analyze the samples accepted by the laboratory.
– To ensure correctness of transcripted results.
– Correction and Prevention of non compliances.
– To interact with customers as and when necessary.
– To follow risk management processes.
– To maintain records of QMS.
– Conduct experiments under defined conditions to verify/reject various types of hypotheses using refined scientific methods.Organize and store all chemicals substances, fluids and compressed gases according to safety instructions.
– Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility.
– Maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies.
– Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times and maintain a clean and orderly environment.