Rolling Plans Pvt. Ltd. (For Client)
Job Type: Full time
Meal: 2 times
No. of openings: 2
Duty hours: 9 hours
1. Academic: +2 (running or complete)
2. Should have own vehicle
3. Ability to work under pressure
1. Maintains supply inventory; verifies inventory levels by checking shelves, notifies supervisor as to replacement needs or places orders as appropriate.
2. Orders, receives, and stores supplies in a warehouse or supply room.
3. Reviews incoming order forms for proper coding, quantities requested, and authorized approvals; inspects and verifies supplies received against invoice and packing slip; initiates requests for vendor corrections.
4. Locates stock and delivers requested items to authorized departments.
5. Contacts approved vendors to reorder routine supplies; processes paperwork related to supply requests, including small purchase orders, purchase requisitions, and check requests.
6. May maintain Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) associated with purchases of chemical products.
7. Ensures customer satisfaction and positive rapport with vendors.
8. Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
9. Performs clerical duties related to maintaining stock inventories and stockroom; may operate a computer terminal and/or personal computer.