Yak Brewing Company Pvt. Ltd.
Resturant Manager – Managerial Level
Job Code: 46-26-06-2022
Job Category: Food & Beverages
Job Level: Managerial Level
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Source: Vacancy Announcement
Business Units: Yak Brewing Company Pvt. Ltd.
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Job Category: Food & Beverages
Sub Categories: Food & Beverages
Required Qualification: Bachelors
Required Degrees: Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
Experience: More Than or Equal To 5 Years
Required Skills: Communication Skills, Leadership Skills, Reporting Skills, Creative Thinking, Analytical Skills, Adaptability, Networking, Interpersonal skills , Time management Skills, Computer Literacy
Required Gender: Male
A Restaurant Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a restaurant. Should assist for hiring and training restaurant staff following company policies, speaking with diners to address concerns or solve problems and creating work schedules for restaurant staff. Should maintain the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals.
Major Roles And Responsibilities (Job Details)
Key Responsibility Area (KRA):
- Plan & Operate Restaurant effectively & responsible for the business performance of the restaurant
- Analyze and plan restaurant Sales levels and Profitability
- Coordinate the operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts and prepare & supervise shifts
- Respond efficiently to customer queries and complaints
- Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
- Check stock levels, order supplies and prepare cash drawers and petty cash
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils, and cleaning products
- Manage the restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Assist for drafting policy & Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
- Assist for Recruit, train, manage and motivate staff along with appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Maintain records of visitors on Daily, Weekly, Monthly basis
- Maintain records of revenue raised from the brewery tours
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly, and annual revenues and expenses
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management/ Hospitality Management
Experience: At least 5 Years of experience for candidate in hotel/ fast food/ hospitality industry
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager or similar role
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with the ability to remember & recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers.
- Strong leadership, motivational, and people skills
- Must have sufficient knowledge in financial management.
- Fluency in English and Nepali Languages.
- Familiarity with restaurant management software
Apply Before (Deadline): 08/07/2022 AD, 2079-03-24 BS