Organization: Center for Research on Environment Health and Population Activities (CREHPA)
Position: Research Assistants
Employment Type: Temporary Project Based Appointment
Total Number of Positions: 22 (Female:14, Male:8)
Organization: CREHPA, Nepal.
Center for Research on Environment Health and Population Activities (CREHPA) is a, not-for-profit research organization based at Lalitpur, Nepal. It is registered under Society’s Act 2034 BS, Government of Nepal as a nongovernmental organization (NGO). It is also registered with the Social Welfare Council (SWC), Nepal.
CREHPA is undertaking a nationwide study on “Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Functionality and Utilization of Reproductive Maternal Neonatal Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCAH) Services in Nepal.” on behalf of Family Welfare Division (FWD)/ Ministry of Health and Population (MoHP). This is a facility based study covering more than 400 public health facilities from 21 districts. The study will be carried out in two phases (First round on July-Aug 2020 for 16 – 21 days, Second round on Nov 2020 for 8 – 11 days). For the purpose of this study, we are looking for dynamic personalities who desire and commit to work as a Research Assistant in both phases.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Attend intensive orientation training provided at CREHPA office, Lalitpur
• Conduct in person data collection using tablet/mobile phones from the assigned health facilities
• Conduct Face-to-face interview with study participants at assigned health facility using tablets/mobile phones
• Ready to travel in any assigned districts’ health facilities, may be alone (vehicle will be arranged by CREHPA)
• Take personal care and also ensure safety of participant in the field (personal safety equipment’s will be provided by CREHPA)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Nursing, Social Science, Population Studies or other related disciplines.
Skills and Expertise:
• Previous experience in conducting studies on RMNCAH
• Ability to convince health providers for their time
• Willing to travel to remote districts of Nepal
• Previous experience of using tablet/mobile for data collection
• Good oral skill in local language is of added value
• Nepali citizen
Last date to apply: July 14, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply with CV, cover letter and recent pp size photo at: firstname.lastname@example.org with no later than July 14, 2020.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further selection process.