Company: University Of Plymouth
Job Title: Research Therapist GCRF Grant
Salary: 85,200 NPR for 4 weeks from anytime between 1 October 2019 until 31 January 2020 data collection
The Research Assistant will be part of a study called “Sustainable prevention of Foot Ulceration Secondary to diabetic and leprotic neuropathy in Nepal”.
Training in the required research methods provision will be provided. Training will occur in Dhulikhel, Kavre from 10-11 Sept 2019. Travel, subsistence, and accommodation for the training will be paid for.
Role: Research Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 6
• Applicants should have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in nursing, Public health, MBBS or any health science discipline
• No prior research experience is essential
• Research Assistant will be expected to undertake an audit of inpatient and outpatient hand-held notes of people with diabetes or leprosy
• Also you will be required to gather data on foot health in people with diabetes or leprosy as part of country-wide observational study
• The RA’s will work closely and report to the local principal investigator (Dr. Arban Gautam)
• Applicants should have good oral and written communication skills in Nepalese and the ability to be able to understand and communicate in English
• Understand the clinical and social issues associated with people with diabetes or leprosy
• Able to work as a team and the ability to prioritize and maintain judgement under pressure
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
Last date to apply: July 22, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate should apply for the intended position with their updated CV and the application form latest by 22 July 2019, 5:00 pm.
Applicants should demonstrate how they meet the essential criteria and the qualification in their application form. The application form should be requested by emailing to Dr Arban Gautam.
Email at: email@example.com
For more info please visit the website: https://www.plymouth.ac.uk/research/sustainable-prevention-of-foot-ulceration-secondary-to-diabetic-and-leprotic-neuropathy-in-nepal
For an informal discussion, contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to equality of opportunity and promoting a diverse and inclusive culture. All applications will be judged solely on merit.