Company: CIWEC Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
CIWEC Hospital Pvt. Ltd. is looking for a qualified professional to fill in the following position at CIWEC Hospital Pvt. Ltd., Pokhara:
Position: Relationship Manager
Relationship Manager: To build, maintain and upgrade relations with all stakeholders in National and International level.
– Build strategic relationship and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
– Developing strategies and new health products in conjunction with the Chief Hospital Administrator and Medical Director.
– Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data. Keep track of all marketing expenses.
– Conduct regular surveys on Patients to gauge their satisfaction level and areas for improvements for the Hospital.
– Handle online and print marketing campaigns.
– Attend programs, conferences and marketing arenas to promote hospital.
Qualification and Experience:
Academic Qualification – Post Graduate/Masters Degree in Business Management with specialization in Marketing.
Experience – Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of Marketing/Client Relations would be preferable.
– Communication skills: Articulate and effective with fluency in both spoken and written Nepali and English. Additional language like German, French, Japanese, and Chinese would be an added advantage.
– Sound knowledge of market conditions and marketing approach in Industry.
– Good knowledge of MS-Office package, Adobe Photoshop etc.
– Team Work: A self-starter who can motivate, manage and lead a wide and diverse team of internal stakeholders.
– Good Problem Solving and Analytical skills
– Strong Negotiation skills
Last date to apply: 31st July, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to email their application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31st July, 2019 or alternatively drop their CV at CIWEC Hospital, Manasarovar Path, Lake Side Pokhara or CIWEC Hospital, Kapurdhara Marg, Kathmandu. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interview. Telephone enquires shall not be entertained.
Source: Aadarsha Samaj, 23rd July 2019