Dekhapadhi is an upcoming online media platform with innovative and ambitious digital approach connecting customers anytime, anywhere in a personalized, interactive viewing experience. This online content provider is probably one of the latest concepts in the increasingly technology driven world. We seek to inform, educate and empower a large number of individuals.
We are coming live soon!
Position: Receptionist-cum-Admin Coordinator
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu, Nepal
Offered Salary : NRs. 15,000.00 Monthly
Education Level : Intermediate
Gender : Female
Age : Less than 30 years
• Should have completed 10+2 (Undergraduate)
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Good communication skill
• Interactive and soft spoken
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
This position is responsible for proper handling of the front desk, ensuring all incoming and out-going calls are attended to in addition to professionally attending to the organization’s guests. Administratively, the position will support the operations of the organization by liaising with the Office Assistants to ensure good office stewardship.
• Receiving and guiding all visitors
• Maintaining a professional appearance at all times answering incoming calls and dealing with inquiries
• Receive and transfer(distribute) all incoming calls
• Track the incoming out gaining couriers and deliveries
• Ensure regular supply of office supplies like stationary, water, tissue box, water cups etc
• Coordinate for Office Meetings and any other meetings as instructed by MD
• Track minutes of the meetings as instructed by MD
• Track the conference room booking and coordinate with the office staff
• Taking messages on behalf of the office staff in her absence and ensure that the messages are passed on via email
• Other work as and when instructed by the Managing Director and Reporting Manager.
• Coordination of work with all the support staff
• Manage the stationary stock, place new request for stationary and provide the required stationary for the office staff
Last date to apply: 13th September 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates fulfilling the criteria and interested in working with us can also send their updated CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org