Website InfoDevelopers Pvt. Ltd.
Quality Analyst (Mid-Level)
At InfoDevelopers, we continuously work to ensure that our services are maintained at the highest possible level of reliability and satisfaction.
Job Category: Software Development
No. of Vacancy: 4
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sanepa, Lalitpur
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Engineering/IT/IM/CSIT/Computing
- Consistently performs analysis and translates business needs to create high-quality Business Requirements and Functional Specifications documentation and design the solution within specified time frames to solve most complex problems.
- Participates as needed in all phases of solution development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, testing, integration, documentation and presentation phases.
- Keep all stakeholders updated about software process/status as per the project/product communication plan.
- Knowledge of API testing.
- Basic knowledge in SQL.
- Implementation of the bug tracking tools.
- Programming skills for automation testing.
- Understanding and analytics in business intelligence.
- Highly motivated.
- Flexible to changes.
- Ability to work in team.
- Ability to adapt.
- Proactive in nature.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results. Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Provident Fund
- Communication Allowance
- Accidental & Medical Insurance
- Leave Encashment
- Festival Allowance
- Fuel Allowance
- Vehicle Repair and Maintenance Allowance
- Laptop Allowance
- Paid Holidays: Annual Leave & Sick Leave
- 5 Working Days
- Candidates Referral Reward Program
- Product Trainings
- Career Development Trainings
Apply Before Deadline: Jul 30, 2022
InfoDevelopers may close the vacancy if any appropriate candidate is selected before the deadline. Apply early if you don’t want to miss the opportunity.
InfoDevelopers is an equal opportunity employer and we strictly follow fair employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, identity, national origin, and disability.